Tasks and assessed skills
TEF comprises 5 tasks :
- Oral comprehension (40min) : 60 questions - 360 points
- Written comprehension (60min) : 50 questions - 300 points
- Oral expression (15min) : 2 subjects to address - 450 points
- Written expression (60min) : 2 subjects to address - 450 points
- Vocabulary and structure (30min) : 40 questions - 240 points
Audience and levels assessed
The target audience for this test comprises adults and late teenagers (16+) wishing to assess their level in French for educational, professional or personal reasons. TEF places the candidates on one of 6 levels defined by the Common European Framework of Refrence for languages.
Notice : it is possible to test for TEF several times provided you observe a 2-month waiting period between two separate registrations.
For more information
For more information about this test, you can go to Français des Affaires' official website : www.lefrancaisdesaffaires.fr
To find out about the dates of the next sessions held at ISPA, contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at this number 03 22 91 08 66.