- I create an account and activate it through a valid e-mail address
- I pay a 200€ deposit via PayPal
Warning : as per general terms, the part of that deposit that covers registration fees (100€) is non-refundable, even if I do not obtain my visa to go to France.
- I read and accept the general terms of registration available on the platform.
Warning : applying and signing up for one of ISPA's programmes implies you accept those general terms.
- I fill in the online form and add the requested documents :
- Scanned copy of my passport
- Scanned copies of my diplomas and academic transcripts (including high school diploma)
- Scanned copy of my TCF/DELF certificate issued within the last two years
Based on my profile, ISPA's admission commission will determine whether I possess the required skills and motivation to join the selected programme.